Friday, August 25, 2017

Tiny Airedale

I finished up a project that has been in the works for quite some time.  A few years, actually.  It's a tiny, needle felted Airedale.  I'm not quite sure why I'd set it aside without finishing it but here she is.  my tiny, 3 1/2" little cutie...


I feel like she still needs something but I can't quite figure out what it is.  So, I've decided she's finished...unless I come up with any ideas on what might make her better.


A little red collar might be cute.


I love her ears and her adorable little behind.


I'm naming her Salsa after our dear, sweet Airedale that passed away recently.

This is number 34 in my create 52 challenge.

5 comments:

Cindie said...

oh my gosh - she's so adorable!
before I got to the part where you mentioned a red collar that's exactly what I was thinking.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I was thinking a pop of color would be nice. Perhaps a little purple knitted handkerchief for her neck. She is very darling though and definitely reminds me of dear, sweet Salsa.

Delighted Hands said...

AWWW! When I read the title , I thought you got a new puppy!
This little creation is a great tribute to Salsa! Good job!

Michelle said...

I think she looks quite perfect :)

Mereknits said...

She is adorable and you did a great job creating that little needle felted Salsa.